• Assist Account Management team to be the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned subscribers.
• Triage and resolve helpdesk requests from customers. Coordinate with various internal
departments to resolve these requests.
• Actively maintain support quality by following and contributing to SOPs while classifying,
maintaining, and resolving helpdesk requests.
• Internal and external communication that ensures accountability, execution and customer satisfaction.
• Develop a deep level of understanding of the product and its architecture to effectively
support customer needs.
• Assisting senior department members with preparation of SOPs, training documents and
other materials for presentations and meetings.
Desired Candidate Profile • Should have scored 60% & above throughout academics.
• Excellent problem-solving skills to help resolve subscriber requests or complaints.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills for dealing with different
• Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize
multiple competing initiatives, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Strong analytical abilities and decision-making capabilities.
• Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player.
• Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, CRM and other help desk support software.
• Any experience with payments– Credit Card processing, ACH, Check, wires is highly
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to
Salary: 7,50,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required