Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully creating custom enterprise applications using Core Java, JSPs, Hibernate or any other ORM, Apache CXF, Apache Lucene, Web services, Spring or any other MVC framework, Open source libraries, AWS and or Google Cloud Platforms, MongoDB,Dynamo DB or any other NoSQL data bases, Mysql or any other database and integrating with other engineering solutions. In this capacity, the Technical Architect will be an expert in implementing large scale enterprise applications, utilizing web-based technologies and applying enterprise system
integration and security architectures. The candidate must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering sessions, produce requirements and technical architecture documents, manage the developer resources and be hands on implementing where required. The candidate must also be able to manage client expectations and
scope by working closely with the product manager.
We are looking for highly motivated & self-driven individuals who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
• Should be well versed with security, performance, maintenance and usability aspects of
• Strong programming, problem solving and analytical skills with expertise in Java/J2EE/MVC technologies/ Web services/Unit test automation frameworks
• Produce high quality code and perform code reviews
• Should have experience designing and managing and with large databases in MySQL or oracle
• Stay updated of new technologies and of changes in technologies that affect back-end and front-end web development
• Design and implement the development and release process including CICD based strategies.
• Experience and knowledge of Agile best practices.
• Expertise in Single Sign On, Master Data Management, Social Enterprise Technologies or Data Warehousing.
• A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns.
• Extensive experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools.
• Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Amazon RDS, J2EE .
• Provide hands on expert level assistance to engineers for technical issues.
• Take a lead in establishing and enforcing development processes and standards.
• Demonstrate effective communication and motivational skills.
• Should have experience managing team and mentor/ lead team of engineers.
• Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application
• Manage technical scope and client expectation.
• Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents.
• Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
Desired Candidate Profile• **Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering
discipline, or equivalent
• 10+ years experience in developing enterprise strength web applications
• Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Project managers and Management
towards a common goal
• High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company
• Ability to deliver integration projects using established integration technologies and EAI-tools.
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes
across disparate systems.
• Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage
of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Confident leader and communicator;
• Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed,
• Resourceful and creative problem solving skills,
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies;
• Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required