Roles and ResponsibilitiesSummary Requirement
1. Define team strategy and roadmap; drive adoption of test infrastructure across several
2. Expand and leverage the infrastructure; focus on QA engineer experience, integration and
3. Drive product excellence by understanding metrics for code quality, release velocity, and
improvements to products using tools and infrastructure.
4. Mentor employees on QA practices and software design principles.
5. Manage QA engineers, including all aspects of career development and mentoring.
6. Work closely with project teams and collaborate with senior leadership on a daily basis.
7. Performing assessment of the ability of self and team members, providing feedback and
fostering continuous improvement.
1. Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to design and execute integration and
regression tests on software releases.
2. Manage the test and release process for all production software (field systems and
3. Handle production queries which involves technical understanding of the product and
4. Review Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
5. Maintaining test users, test data, and test environments in the staging and production
6. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
7. Experience in building and managing Best Practices, Adapt new Processes/Quality
Desired Candidate Profile• Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
• Experience in Automation tool and Managing Automation Team is an advantage
• Experience in API testing, DB testing is an advantage
• Good experience in Functional Testing of software as well as backend services testing
• Experience in leading the team in the professional career
• Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Familiarity with agile processes
• Must be able to work in a team with minimal direction
• People management experience is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex
technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical
• Knowledge of Payment Domain/CRM testing/Microservice Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required