Roles and ResponsibilitiesAs Senior Manager - Operations, the incumbent would be overseeing the below functions:
1) Clients Services Group - the Contact Center for our proprietary financial products. The team is responsible for addressing client queries & issues related to servicing of their accounts with those products
2) Compliance Operations – takes care of Compliance activities, which is broadly as below, but not limited to:
a) Enrollment Activation through Validations
b) Suspicious Activity Reporting
c) Checklist Monitoring
d) Other Compliance-related Tasks
3) Subscriber Services Group - providing administrative services that our Subscribers would require. This would include, however, not limited up to Tasks Creations, Processing Completions/Graduations, Document Capture & Outbound voice process to set up Check By Phone, Web Payments with creditors.
Desired Candidate Profile• Desired Qualification: MBA/PG/Graduate with 12+ years of experience with strong Operational and People Management skills in Call Center/BPO industry
• Should have minimum 3 years of experience as a Manager – spearheading Transformation and Transition opportunities.
• Displays strong understanding of the Payments Industry.
• Should have working experience in handling Inbound/Outbound Customer Service preferably from Financial/Banking Services Industry.
• Should also have at least 5 years’ experience in leading/heading Back Office Operations for the financial services industry businesses.
• Has strong Dialer/IVR/CRM Knowledge & possesses ability to propose and facilitate solutions regarding effective usage.
• Has proven track record of growing teams by creating engaging relationships with clients.
• Understands Staffing Level Requirements and can work on Capacity Scheduling in accordance with the same.
• Displays good understanding of effective utilization of Capacity, wherein, has demonstrated effective deployment of Cross-Pollination and moved around existing capacity to take on newer transitions.
• Proficient with Reporting Skills using Excel, SQL etc. and has strong working knowledge of Google, MS Office Suite etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others in a cross-functional team.
• Displays strong Executive Presence to be able to conduct purposeful communication forums with Stakeholder Group.
• Ability to analyze and use data to make thoughtful prioritization decisions.
• Ability to learn quickly and communicate proactively and effectively in writing, and verbally
• Should have scored 60% & above throughout academics.
• Good Communication Skills (English – USA)
• Sensitization in American Culture
• Open to work in Night Shift
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required